Has your Claim Been Underpaid?
We pay our homeowners insurance premiums for a specific reason — so that when something bad (like property damage) happens, we will be covered. A homeowners insurance policy is a contract that the issuing company must honor, but that doesn’t mean insurers don’t try to get away with shirking their responsibilities.
If you are experiencing a problem with a homeowners insurance claim that has been underpaid, “low balled” or denied, you are not alone. Right now, thousands of other homeowners are facing similar difficulties with their insurance companies. If you feel like you’ve done everything you can to fix the problem on your own, it may be time to get the help of a lawyer.
When Your Insurance Carrier Doesn’t Keep Its End Of The Bargain
At The Wenholz Law Firm PC, based in Austin, Texas, and Boulder, Colorado, our attorneys have a long history of winning battles against insurance companies and other corporations that attempt to take advantage of the families and businesses we serve. In fact, we concentrate most of our practice on fighting big opponents and compelling them to keep their word.
In our representation of homeowners, we do the following:
- We offer a free initial consultation
- We explain our fees clearly
- When appropriate, we let our clients work to resolve problems on their own
- We help our clients obtain the resources they need to rebuild and repair their homes — and focus on the needs of their families
- We bring lawsuits against uncooperative insurance companies, fighting them strongly in court when necessary
Contact Us To Discuss Your Claim | We Offer A Free Case Evaluation
Contact The Wenholz Law Firm PC to discuss your homeowners insurance claim. We offer a free initial consultation.